Friday, May 8, 2009

Thing 28 - Homepage

This thing took me a little longer than I thought it would. I chose iGoogle because I had set one up for the first group of 23 Things though I will probably try making a homepage on Netvibes when I'm not in such a time crunch. Setting up my homepage on iGoogle was "fairly" easy to do. I even liked the background templates that were available and chose an Asian-themed one. It goes well with my customized Firefox browser. Adding gadgets like the To-Do List, the clock, and my email were fairly easy to do. The thing that took me the most time to do was adding an RSS feed! I saw so many gadgets that looked fun, were cute, or informative. The only must have gadgets for me would be the news sources and the calendar. The only ones that . I beginning to think that I'm learning a lot but there are still large gaps between figuring out how many of these Web 2.0 tools mesh together!

No comments:

Post a Comment